What the media wants you to think about right now
Zero Confusion Policy
NotFox.com maintains a strict zero confusion policy concerning the Fox News trademark, and all other trademarks and company names: we are dedicated to making sure our readers understand that NotFox.com is not associated with, endorsed by, sanctioned by, approved by, or otherwise connected with Fox News Network LLC, or its affiliates or websites, in any way.
Therefore, please note the following concerning the Fox News name:
- All trademarks used herein, including the Fox News trademark, are the exclusive property of their respective trademark owners. We make every possible effort to distinguish our marks and names from those owned by others.
- The Fox News name and any corresponding names or logos are trademarks affiliated with Fox News Network LLC, located at 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, United States.
- The use of the Fox News name and or trademark on this website does not suggest sponsorship or association with the trademark owner's product or services.
- We will not tolerate confusion as to nature of the NotFox.com website. We are not affiliated with Fox News in any way, nor do we do any business using their trademarks. We offer information and links intended only to help our readers, including links to Fox News, and other news websites, as is reasonable and customary.
- We will comply with any reasonable, customary and lawful requests from any trademark owner, that fall within title 15 U.S.C. 1114, 1125, and the Lanham Act, title 15 U.S.C. 1051 et seq. and state and common law practices.
- We can not comply with cease-and-desist requests from any trademark owner unless the requests are specific in their scope and not general. We may comply only when such requests are lawful and reasonable, and when the requests are verified by mutual communication and agreement. We may publish cease-and-desist requests on this website, and other websites as we see fit.